Kelly, Hockel & Klein has successfully represented a wide spectrum of clients in the litigation, arbitration and mediation of tort and commercial claims, from “slip and fall” cases to multi-million dollar commercial contract disputes. Our attorneys have handled hundreds of tort and commercial litigation matters, including cases based on claims of negligent hiring and retention, misappropriation of trade secrets, violation of California anti-discrimination statutes (the Unruh Act), false imprisonment, general negligence, premises liability and products liability, among other things. The success of our tort and commercial litigation practice rests on our aggressive representation of our clients through every stage of litigation, including trial, in a manner that is both efficient and cost-effective. We assess the possibility of informal resolution and alternative dispute resolution at the earliest possible stage, as we believe that minimization of disputes is generally the most cost effective strategy. At the same time, we strategize, plan and execute each step in the litigation process with an eye toward proving the case at trial.
- Court of Appeals Strikes Down NLRB Employer Posting Requirement
- Vacation Time Waivers in Union Contracts
- PIECE RATE AND COMMISSION BASED PAY PLANS MAY NOT SATISFY CA MINIMUM WAGE REQUIREMENTS
- Gabrielle Handler Marks Joins KH&K!
- RECENT NEW LAWS AFFECTING CALIFORNIA EMPLOYERS
- KH&K Seeks Experienced Lawyers to Join Our Growing Practice!