For many years, the firm has provided unique assistance to our employer clients in cases involving employee embezzlement or misappropriation of money and property. Our attorneys have succeeded in securing nearly all of the funds misappropriated from our clients, in some cases hundreds of thousands, or millions of dollars, and have assisted prosecutors in attaining jail sentences for the perpetrators involved. More often than not, securing a pre-judgment remedy against the wrongdoer leads to early resolution of the suit brought on behalf of our clients. We have routinely prevailed in obtaining temporary restraining orders and writs of attachment to preclude the perpetrators from diverting the assets. Time is of the essence in such cases and we pride ourselves on being able to move promptly and proficiently over complicated procedural hurdles to obtain the necessary pre-judgment remedies.
- Heather A. Landis Joins KH&K
- Court of Appeals Strikes Down NLRB Employer Posting Requirement
- Vacation Time Waivers in Union Contracts
- PIECE RATE AND COMMISSION BASED PAY PLANS MAY NOT SATISFY CA MINIMUM WAGE REQUIREMENTS
- Gabrielle Handler Marks Joins KH&K!
- RECENT NEW LAWS AFFECTING CALIFORNIA EMPLOYERS