Kelly, Hockel & Klein’s attorneys have represented clients before appellate tribunals in various State Courts of Appeal, the California Supreme Court, and the Ninth Circuit Courts of Appeal. Years of experience handling appellate matters give us a unique perspective on appellate law and procedure and provide us with the skills necessary to win on appeal. Our attorneys have briefed and argued important issues before appellate courts in a variety of legal areas, many of which resulted in published decisions. Our appellate advocacy stands out from other firms based on our experience, knowledge and ability to creatively assess the merits of each case.
- Court of Appeals Strikes Down NLRB Employer Posting Requirement
- Vacation Time Waivers in Union Contracts
- PIECE RATE AND COMMISSION BASED PAY PLANS MAY NOT SATISFY CA MINIMUM WAGE REQUIREMENTS
- Gabrielle Handler Marks Joins KH&K!
- RECENT NEW LAWS AFFECTING CALIFORNIA EMPLOYERS
- KH&K Seeks Experienced Lawyers to Join Our Growing Practice!