- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, Juris Doctor, May 1992
- Honorable Mention, Honor’s Moot Court Competition, April, 1992
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Minor in Criminal Justice, May, 1989 – Dean’s Honor Roll
Admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in California, December, 1992.
Publications & Activities
“Employer Liability for Letters of Recommendation – To Recommend or Not to Recommend.” Premises Security and Liability: A Comprehensive Guide from the Experts, Violence Research Institute, 1997.
Panel Speaker, BASF, Savvy Skills for New Lawyers: Getting the Job Done, 1996.
- Extensive litigation experience dealing with personal injury/tort defense, breach of contract and first party bad faith claims, employment law, product liability (including medical devices, pharmaceuticals and construction products), professional liability, and premises liability in state and federal courts throughout California.
- Successfully mediated disputes in personal injury, insurance, and product liability cases through arbitration, mediation, and counseled negotiations.
Affiliations and Memberships
- California State Bar
- San Francisco Bar Association
Hobbies and Interests
Tiffany enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and traveling the world. She also serves as Development Chair on the Board of Directors for Good Cents for Oakland, a local nonprofit that provides service learning programs to elementary schools throughout the East Bay. When she’s not also serving on the Board of Directors for the Joaquin Miller Elementary School PTA, she enjoys playing tennis and carpooling.