- University of California, San Diego, B.A. Communication, 1995, Provost Honors List
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D., 1998, Dean’s List, Moot Court Board
- Admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in California, 1998
- Practiced on pro hac vice basis in Nevada state court, USDC, District of Nevada, USDC, District of Idaho
Hobbies and Interests
Travel, cooking, nutrition, exercise, outdoor activities, and spending quality family time with my husband and two amazing young kids.
- Represent management in all types of employment litigation suits for numerous national organizations and corporations before California state courts and Federal courts, including corporations with union employees. Defend against both single plaintiff and class action employment law suits. Litigate every aspect of employment suits including executing strategic decisions in discrimination suits, pre-litigation administrative charges, labor commissioner claims, motion practice, discovery, alternative dispute resolution and trial preparation.
- Provide advice and counsel for clients when pre-litigation employment law issues arise including: drafting multi-state policies on issues such as leaves of absence, drafting employee handbooks and severance agreements, implementing RIFs within legal guidelines, revising multi-state employment applications and FCRA disclosure materials, providing training on sexual harassment and other legal issues in the workplace, negotiating trade secret disputes and drafting employment agreements related to non-competes and non-solicitation, providing advice on wage and hour issues, employee classification and leaves of absence, and offering guidance on hiring, disciplining and/or terminating employees in the workplace.
- Also litigate matters in the additional practice areas of products liability, personal injury, wrongful death, general commercial litigation and pharmacy law.