David Porter joined the firm, of counsel, in 2007.
- University of San Francisco Law School, J.D., 1986
- University of California, B.A., Linguistics and Political Science, 1981
- State Bar of California
- U.S.D.C. (N.D. Cal.)
- Extensive litigation experience in all forms of commercial, real estate and personal injury litigation, including binding arbitrations and jury and bench trials.
- Handled hundreds of unlawful detailer and breach of commercial lease cases, for landlords and tenants.
- Recently won a $4.3 million verdict, in San Francisco County Superior Court, involving golf cart accident.
- Advises tenants and landowners in commercial leasing, workouts and other matters.
- Extensive experience in commercial and employment litigation